National Institute of Social Communications, Research and Training (NISCORT), is a professional media training institute for journalism and mass communication studies. NISCORT offers various Masters Degree programmes (MA), diploma and certificate courses in media and pastoral communications.
Situated in NCR-Delhi, NISCORT caters to the needs of both media students and the industry. As the media industry in India is fast growing, NISCORT is committed to train dynamically skilled and knowledgeable media professionals for the industry.
Founded and owned by the Catholic Bishops Conference of India (CBCI), NISCORT strives to create a media workforce who would produce morally uplifting and culturally enriching programmes and media content for the wholistic growth of the society.
Workshop on Tribal/Folk Media and Street Theatre
Date: 2017, January 16-28
• History of Theatre and Acting
• Different Types of Theatre
• Street Theatre and Pastoral Communication
• Training in Theatre and Acting
• Origin and Characteristics of Tribal and Folk Media
• Folk Communication in a Multi Religious Context
• Training in Tribal and Folk Dances
Fees: 8000/- Per Person (including Food and Accommodation)
For more details and registration write to: email@example.com
- A new year - a new vision
- An eye - opening workshop
- Farewell to Rev. Fr. Pious Mathew
- Farewell to Rev. Fr. Sudeep Paul
- Governing body meeting of NISCORT
- Internship experience
- Media should fight social evil: Prof. S. Siva Kumar
- NISCORT- Fr. Agnel School Blessed
- Training of trainers for Dalit Christian leaders at NISCORT
- Welcome to Fr. Jerry Joseph Onampally
Find a Course
NISCORT offers various academic programs and courses for students who aspire to build a career in media. NISCORT programmes are specifically designed to cater to the needs of the media industry in India.
To find out which programme suits you please click here